Your shopping cart is empty!
ABRITES Diagnostics for BMW, MINI is a Windows based diagnostic software for dealer level access to the vehicles of the BMW group (identification, trouble codes and others), calibration, key programming, programming vehicle order is also available. This tool can access CAS1, CAS2, CAS3 and CAS3+ by OBDII independendly from the firmware of the CAS. You can perform impossible for other diagnostic tools operations with the electronic modules inside of the vehicle such as programming Vehicle Order and Coding of electronic control units. Access to the memory of the units in the vehicle. Covers vehicles BMW series starting from E36 up to the latest models F series (F01,F10,F20,F25 and s.o.).
Functions included in the base package (FVDI interface)
1. Identification (VIN, mileage, production data)
2. Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (current, history and shadow)
3. Added DTCs in 17 languages: English, German, French, Thai, Swedish, Italian, Spanish, Indonesian, Korean, Greek, Turkish, Chinese, Chinese traditional, Russian,
Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese. DTC conditions information (Odometer value, Timestamp, full engine status report for EDC17)
4. Some DTCs (mostly thatof F series) are given detailed documentation of what caused the problem and how the problem should be handled
5. Manager of service intervals, reset service reminders (CBS)
6. Measured values/live data
7. Read and Program Engine Control Unit flash memory for tuning purposes by OBDII
8. Entering and leaving from logistic mode of the modules in the vehicle
9. Synchronization DME/DDE and EWS/CAS, CAS and ELV
10. Enable / Disable of the keys
11. Enable / Disable of TV function for E3x,E46,E5x,E83,E85,E86 (for the next bodies available via unit coding)
12. Ability for diagnostic on internal CAN buses
13. Read / Program mileage from the IKE, LCM, EWS, ECU, ABS, VTG, EGS (please refer coverage list)
14. Displaying KEY CUTTING code (mechanical code) stored in CAS modules
1. Service intervals/CBS - ability for programming of service counters by OBDII
2. Programming flash memory of all electronic control units by OBDII (can be used directly databases released from BMW)
3. Programming Vehicle Order data (you can add new units to configuration of the vehicle) - E body
4. Coding (configuration) of each electronic control unit in the vehicle - E body
5. Programming identification of the modules in the vehicle *
6. Programming User Information Fields in the electronic modules *
7. Read / Write of memoryof the electronic control modules *
8. Program mileage stored in CAS1, CAS2 and CAS3 by OBDII
9. Program keys by OBDII - CAS1, CAS2 and CAS3 systems - support latest versions CAS3 updated in 2011 year
10. Key programming for CAS3+ with latest firmware version (ISTA-P 45)
11. Preparing a keys by dump for BMW models with CAS4 - newest BMW 1, 5, 5 GT, 6, 7, X3 series ( body Fxx)
12. Read / Write eeprom from CAS1 via OBDII
13. Read / Write eeprom data from CAS2/CAS3 via dash connector or cas-connector
14. Read / Program mileage stored in different electronic control units by OBDII like ECU, EGS, SGM, JBBF and many others
15. Extracting and programming synchronization code between ECU and CAS by OBDII
16. Ability to works together with transponder programmer
* Not granted for all type of control modules.
Let's see FVDI with CAS 3+ in action
When you go in CAS Keys special function, we will get a new window with decrypted raw data of registered keys on CAS (Car Access System)
As we can see on picture, after reading CAS Keys data, we can easily make new key by OBD.
Either by TAG key tool (antenna) or directly in Ignition Switch, its just a matter of 3 mouse clicks.
Any existing key on that position (for example, we choosed Key 1) will be overwritten by the new key.
To know which position is occupied, we must look at Serial Number and Key status. If Serial Number is ffffffff and Key Status is 7608 means that position is Free and no key registered.
But instead, if Serial Number contains data and Key Status shows 2B00 or 4B00, means there is already a key registered on that position.
2B00 = Transponder key
4B00 = Remote key
7608 = No key
CAS Info screen tells you about key in ignition, and gives u info such as if a key is enabled or disabled.